Friday, October 25, 2013

Zwartz -- Zwartitudz

  Geez Louise these guys are the most underrated and unknown Sk8 Punk anomaly known to man!!  All I could find was a bootleg video tape of a guy playing the actual record, and the picture I drew was my best rendering of the cover that was quickly flashed on the tape.  All the tracks were pure Hardcore skate Rock numbers like, Dripping In Rad, Rad is My Dad, When I Bail My Blood Is The Colour Rad, Rad Rad Rad, Teeth In The Masonite Is Rad, Radeology At China Creek and Seylynn Radness For Life, just to name a few!  This album is a must have for any Punk Rock aficionado.

  In actuality my friend and I made this up playing scrabble getting drunk, acting stupid, with his wife.  We used to come up with all kinds of schemes to make this fake band popular locally without actually having to play, for example, lacing the town in Zwartz posters but the concert was always yesterday, making phony t-shirts and wearing them all-the-time, or the best one, making a phoney show at a certain venue, while we sit across the street with a six pack laughing at the people showing up to see the band play that doesn't exsist!  Bah ha ha ha ha!

  In the end this is my 500th album review that has been culled over three years, I've learn a lot, and have been through a personal juggernaut in my life, I sometimes think this is the only thing that kept me from losing my mind, keeping focus on the task at hand, but at the same time I fear that I may have started to identify with albums more than actual people, I've jumped too deep down the rabbit hole, and now that it's over I'm going to claw my way out, attempt at immersing myself with people, start living, so if you see a miserable curmudgeon out there snobbing it up about music, it could be me, so say hi or f*ck off, it's your choice!!  See ya on the flipside weirdos and stay groovy ......................... The And!  

No comments: