Friday, August 10, 2012

G.G. Allin -- Hated In The Nation

  I used to have this CD ages ago, until some junkie c*cksmokers stole all my sh*t, when I was living in Montreal.  This album is a compilation of early material by the legendary G.G. Allin, who lived his life like an anarchistic performance artist.  It's hard to judge if he was a total idiot or just some weirdo genius who didn't give a sh*t ... does it really matter?  The comp features the best super offensive tunes you've ever heard, Allin was the king at pissing people off, rumor has it he never finished a full live set, the crowd would erupt in a full scale riot before the end of the show!  The classic You Hate Me & I Hate You will always be, in my mind, his best effort, pre-dating a Punk sound that came 8 years later.  So to those lame wads who stole my stuff, Bite It You Scum!

Fun Fact: J Mascis played lead in one of Allin's million bands!

No comments: